Jaylyn Robotham takes the win in race two of the Toyota 86 championship. The win gives him the lead in points over Kiwi Peter Vodanovich.
Vodanovich who started from pole finished second with Connor Adams finishing third.
Peter Vodanovich got off to a poor start handing Ransley the lead, Australian driver Robotham also got a good start getting past Vodanovich in second place. Conor Adam is in fourth place.
Robotham went up the inside of Ransley and took first, Ransley and Robotham swap places for a few turns before Robotham makes the pass stick.
Vodanovich benefited from their battle and also got past Ransley.
Adam began to eye up Ransley, but Ransley is keept his cool under the pressure.
After keeping on Ransley bumper for most of the race with five laps to go Adams finally put a move on Ransley and moved up to third.
James Wilkins missed his breaking point and makes contact with Andrew Jackson, it sent him off the track, he managed to avoid the wall and got himself into pit lane to get his car checked before heading back out.
Justin Allen is fighting for seventh and went side by side with Jackson through the in-feild, he goes round the outside then cuts back in and gets the drive down the straight as Jackson gets wobbly from a slight touch from Allen. Justin Allen make the pass stick and takes seventh.
Race 3 starts at 15:06
1. Jaylyn Robotham, Eastern Performance Centre
2. Peter Vodanovich, NEXEN DTM
3. Connor Adam, Poste Haste
4. Jaden Ransley, Miles Toyota
5. Campbell Stewart, Total Oil
6. Richard Peasey, Toyota GAZOO Racing New Zealand
7. Justin Allen, Battery Town
8. Brock Gilchrist, NEXUS Logistics
9. Ryan Wood, CareVets
10. Connor Davison, Highlands Motorsport Park
11. Andrew Jackson, Northshore Toyota
12. Leo Bult, North Western Toyota
13. Tayler Bryant, Brian Roberts Paint/CareVets
14. Todd Foster, Post Haste
15. Brayden Phillips, Carters Tyre Service
16. James Wilkins, Kaizen Racing/That English Bloke