It’s a lot quieter this time around, but it’s a good opportunity to get a few things out of the way before a massive few days of motorsport next week when the Bathurst 1000 and Qatar Grand Prix are set to take over our weekend.
If you need that fix, Ryan Yardley be in action in the Porsche Carrera Cup North America and Karters Shaun Croskery, Thomas Batt, and Bryce Durney are in the United States to compete in the illustrious four-day CKNA Grand Nationals in Indiana.
Ryan Yardley: Porsche Carrera Cup North America
- Where? Laguna Seca, California
- NZ Times:
- Qualifying: Sunday 10.20 am
- Race 1: Monday 5.05 am
- Race 2: Monday 11.35 am
- How to watch? Free live stream (Porsche Carrera Cup website)
A massive field of 37 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup cars are confirmed to race at Laguna Seca this weekend, with the Porsche Carrera Cup North America running as the headline act at the Porsche Rennsport Reunion.
Yardley is the sole competitor flying the New Zealand flag in the field and sits eighth in the standings.
Shaun Croskery, Thomas Batt, and Bryce Durney: CKNA Grand Nationals
- Where? New Castle Motorsports Park, Indiana, USA
- NZ Times:
- Round 1 Heats: From 4.40 am Saturday
- Round 2 Heats: From 3.00 am Sunday
- Round 3 Heats: From 7.10 am Sunday
- Last Chance Qualifiers: From 1.45 am Monday
- Grand Finals: From 4.50 am Monday
- How to watch: Free Live Stream
Kiwi karting competitors Shaun Croskery, Thomas Batt, and Bryce Durney are slated to participate in the illustrious four-day CKNA Grand Nationals in Indiana, USA, this weekend, representing New Zealand in one of the world’s most recognized karting events.
Over 500 single-engine entries in the Briggs LO206 class, with drivers from four countries, make this event stand as the largest four-stroke Karting event globally.
Bryce Durney will be competing in the Briggs Junior class, while Thomas Batt races in the Heavy class and Shaun Croskery in the Masters class.