2KCUP are giving kiwi sim-racers the opportunity to win big by showcasing their iRacing skills around Mount Panorama.
After the success of the Sunday League that has seen the likes of Shane Van Gisbergen, Brendon Hartley and Liam Lawson get behind the wheel, drivers can now team up with fellow sim-racers for a Six Hour Bathurst Enduro with $3000 worth of prizes up for grabs.
The car for the event will be the Porsche GT4 with a locked setup.
Teams will have either 2-3 drivers and must have at least one driver that has competed in the 2KCUP MX5 league and not be classed as a pro driver to be eligible for prizes.
Pro Drivers are those who have competed in the main split of the 2KCUP MX5 league
- May 9, All Day – Practice
- May 10, 15:00 – Qualifying
- May 10, 16:00 – Race
Main Prizes include:
- $1000 – Highest placed team with a 2KCUP driver.
- $1000 2KCUP entry credit and test day in a 2KCUP car – If a team that is not 2KCUP affiliated wins the event this will be awarded to 1st place.
Cash prizes of up to $250 will also be awarded for:
- Highest placed qualifier
- Top 10 team with lowest incident count as defined by iRacing incident count
- Highest placed team with a non pro driver
- Highest placed team at halfway
Entries are limited to 62 teams and will open April 27 via google form submission on the 2KCUP Facebook page and close on May 8.
The race will be broadcasted via the Global Sim Racing YouTube Channel and livestreamed on Velocity News.
Full Details can be found here.